Apple Cider Vinegar for Livestock Health
Note: These are general recommendations, when in doubt, check with your livestock health care provider.)
WHY ACV IS RECOMMENDED FOR VIRTUALLY ALL LIVESTOCK…
. **This is “live” apple cider vinegar, not white distilled nor “dry” acetic acid**
1) ACV is primarily acetic acid, a natural volatile fatty acid found throughout the body
2) Buffers (alkalizes) rumen and overall blood pH , Used to prevent or reverse acidosis, ketosis
3) Digestive tonic - Use to prevent scours, bloat, gas, reflux, indigestion, poor digestion
4) Used to prevent or remove virtually all forms of internal and external parasites
5) Contains probiotics (beneficial microbes), minerals, vitamins, & nutriceuticals
6) Very concentrated form of energy nutrition for milk or fat. Absorbed through intestinal wall
7) Immune tonic- Use to improve disease resistance (bacteria, viral, yeast, fungal, or toxin)
8) May improve texture and flavor of meat- No off-flavors to milk, meat or eggs
9) Completely SAFE (after 2-3 days of age), EASY to administer, and very TASTY to animals
10) It’s Cost-Effective! Less Disease + More Efficient Digestion + Direct Nutritive Value
***When mixing in water tank, add 1-2 cups of ACV / 20 gallons of water***
Use this method if this is the only water source. For therapeutic indications, try a free choice container such as a rubber pan with a 50/50 ACV and water mix. For increased palatability, and as a powerful energy booster, mix with LIQUID MOLASSES, varying from 30% ACV to 70%. Increasing the molasses proportion will increase energy and palatability, it will also prevent freezing in the winter. Both ACV and molasses improve average daily gains, milk production.
**Can also be sprinkled directly onto hay, silage or concentrate feed**
~DAIRY COWS - Recommended consumption: 4-6 oz/day. Drench with 1 cup of ACV & 1 cup water. For treatment protocol: drench 3-5 days in a row until improvement is noted.
~COW-CALF OR BE
Conventional Apple Cider Vinegar 2.5 Gallons
2.5 gallons - (jugs)
55 gallons - (barrels)
275 gallons - (totes)
TO ORDER PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING PAGE, THANK YOU!