Apple Cider Vinegar
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
WE CARRY ONLY ORGANIC VALLEY ACV, not distilled nor “dry”
1) Always 60 GRAIN, not diluted.
2) Buffers (alkalizes) rumen and blood, for acidosis, ketosis.
3) Digestive tonic - for scours, bloat, gas, reflux, indigestion.
4) For removal of internal and external parasites.
5) Beneficial microbes, minerals, vitamins, & nutriceuticals.
6) More ENERGY for milk or ADG. Absorbed through gut wall.
7) Immune TONIC- (bacteria, viral, yeast, fungal, or toxin)
8) Improve texture and flavor of meat, milk and eggs.
9) SAFE (after 2-3 days of age), EASY, and TASTY.
10) Less Disease + Better Digestion + Direct Nutritive Value
ORGANIC VALLEY IS MADE FROM WHOLE APPLES
Simply add 1-2 cups of ACV / 20 gallons of water.
Or, offer free choice 50/50 w/ water. For flavor, & more energy mix with MOLASSES, varying from 30% to 70% ACV.
ACV can also be sprinkled directly onto hay, silage or concentrate feed.
CAN RELEASE UP TO 20% MORE STARCH IN GRAIN - CAN CUT HAY BILLS BY 25%
DAIRY - 4-6 oz per head per day. If sick: Drench w/ 1 cup of ACV & 1 cup water 3-5 days until improved. ***Or mix 3 gallon per ton of grain, silage or TMR (or ton of hay)
BEEF - 3-4 oz per day. Dose varies with body weight, stress level, season, quality of ration.
CALVES - 1-2 oz per day. Drench with 1-6 oz. + 1-6 oz. water. Safe after 2-3 days of age. For treatment: drench for 3-5 days.
GOATS/SHEEP - 1⁄2-1 oz per day. If sick: Drench 20 cc + 20 cc Water.
Can drench 3-5 days. Offer free-choice 50:50 w/ water
KIDS/LAMBS -1⁄4-1⁄2 oz per day. For treating illness: drench 10 cc + 10 cc water.
OK to drench for 3-5 days. Safe after 2-3 days of age.
RABBITS OR BIRDS - Mix 1 oz per gallon of water or free-choice at 50:50 with water.
SWINE- Mix 1-2 cups with 20 gallons of water. Or offer in a non-tip container.
Free-Choice 50/50 with water. Can be mixed with molasses.
EQUINE- 2-4 oz per day. Sprinkle on hay, in water, or 50:50 free-choice in pan.
Used for colic, founder, or other therapy by drenching 1 cup w/ 1 cup water, repeat.